FTC Programming Resources
There is much to learn about the new system and there is no time like now to get started on your path to building a championship robot for the up-coming season. Here are some resources to get you going:
- Click here for a list of videos that gives you an overview of the new system: [OVERVIEW]
- Click here for the details about the new FTC Software Development Kit (SDK) and programming environment: [REFERENCE DOCUMENTATION]
Installing Software and Configuring the ZTE Speed Android
For teams planning to use Java programming, you will need to install these packages:
- Click here for instructions on installing Java 7 [INSTALL JAVA 7].
- Click here for instructions on Android Studio [INSTALL ANDROID STUDIO]
- Click here for the FTC Software Development Kit [INSTALL FTC SDK]
- Click here to see a video on configuring the ZTE Speed Android phone: [Video]
Good luck with the new season and may the best robot win!